Empowering youth from difficult realities.
YESS is a relentlessly dedicated charitable organization that shapes the future of Edmonton by supporting youth facing difficult realities. YESS offers distinct and invaluable services through a variety of channels that range from immediate emergency shelter to ongoing support programs and individual guidance.
- We are open and honest.
- We are caring and respectful.
- We are passionate and professional.
- We are committed to our kids, staff, and volunteers so they can be committed to their work.
- We find innovative solutions.
- We celebrate the successes of our kids, staff, volunteers, and agency.
- We believe that our work affects many people—it’s infectious.
- We are serious about what we do, but we take time to have fun too.
- We are YESS; we are one of a kind!
About Our Logo
Francis is a swallow and he represents hope and renewal of life, as well as freedom! We hope that the bright colours represent our hope for the future.
The polygons represent that everyone is unique. We are all the building blocks that come together to form the whole!