You can support our youth by donating food, clothing and other items.
We serve more than 60,000 nutritious meals every year, and provide our kids with toiletries, like deodorant and toothbrushes, as well as socks, footwear, and clothing. To meet their needs we rely completely on donations from the community!
We are happy to take donations at our Whyte Avenue facility, located at 9310 82 Avenue, Edmonton, between the hours of 8:30AM-4:30PM. After-hours in-kind donations can be dropped off in the white metal bins at the back of our Whyte Ave building.
Not all large items can be accepted. Please call ahead before bringing donations of large items such as furniture and appliances.
- New socks
- New thermal socks
- New underwear, men’s & women’s, all sizes
- New bras
- Long underwear
- Sweatpants/yoga pants
- Pajama bottoms
- Warm coats
- Shampoo & conditioner (men’s & women’s)
- Hand sanitizer
These items are for youth who are staying with us long-term in our residential programs, so the sizes are specific.
- Light blue jeans (women’s size 42)
- Leggings (women’s large/size 10)
- Bras (38C)
- Hoodie/zip-up sweaters (men’s medium and large)
- Sweat pants/joggers (men’s medium and large)
- T-shirts (men’s XL)
- Sneakers (sizes 12/13 men’s, 9 and 11 women’s)
- Sweaters (men’s XL)
- Onesie (men’s large)
- Pull-over hoodie (men’s XXL)
- Shirts (men’s large)
- Winter boots (sizes 9-12 wide men’s, 8 women’s)
- Winter coats (men’s XL, women’s medium, XL, XXXL)
- Canned meats/tuna
- Canned assorted beans (not baked beans)
- Pasta sauces
- Ready-made beef soup
- Ready-made canned pasta
- Coconut milk
- Healthy portable snacks (fruit cups, pudding, etc.)
- Macaroni & cheese
- Olive oil
- Lemon/lime juice
- Sugar-free juices
- Jars for canning/preserving
Items We Can’t Use
- Sugary snacks (candy, pop, donuts, etc.)
- Exercise equipment and weight benches
- Large appliances
- Ping pong tables
- Pool tables
Any donations that we are not able to use in a timely manner or that are surplus to our needs may be shared with other non-profit organizations in need or used in our fundraising efforts.
Tax receipts can be issued upon request for new items valued at more than $20 with a proof-of-purchase receipt.