Sponsorships come in many shapes and sizes. Some of our corporate sponsors are involved with our events, while others have chosen to sponsor the agency overall or a specific need. It’s not one-size-fits-all, but more customized to how you want to support YESS youth.
There is also an opportunity to negotiate customized benefits and assets that your organization could receive as a sponsor of YESS.
If you are interested in sponsorship or have any questions, please contact our Donor Relations and Philanthropy team at 780.468.7070 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Give at the Till
Share your commitment to giving back with your employees.
As part of the YESS Champions League, your organization will help provide the financial stability YESS needs to deliver essential programs and services to youth who are on their journeys towards healing and appropriate community integration. The YESS Champions League currently contributes over $100,000 a year through their sustainable gifts.
- Give your employees the opportunity to donate a small amount from every paycheque. It makes a big impact on the lives of YESS youth!
- Boost your employees’ donations with a gift matching program.
If you are interested in setting up monthly giving through your payroll systems and don’t know where to start or you have any other questions about setting up monthly giving at your workplace, email email@example.com.
Empower your customers to give where they live.
With a Give at the Till program, you will be able to share YESS’ mission in a way that best suits your business. Corporate social responsibility makes a statement to clients, employees, and others in your industry that your organization cares about community. It can help you win new business, increase customer loyalty, and generate positive publicity.
- Ask customers to add a donation to their in-store purchases.
- Give customers a giving code to use when shopping online for your products and services.
- Give clients the opportunity to donate a percentage of their invoice total.
- Boost your clients’ donations with a gift matching program.
If you’re interested in starting your own Give at the Till program or have any questions, email our Third Party Events Officer.